Pace’s Global Citizenship Committee needs your help. Help them create a logo and tagline and you could win an iPod Touch!
Email your submissions no later than May 4 to your Dean for Students:
So, wondering what a global citizen actually is? Wonder no more.
A Global Citizen is someone who:
- is aware of the wider world and has a sense of their own role as a world citizen
- respects and values diversity
- has an understanding of how the world works
- is troubled by social injustice
- participates in the community at a range of levels, from the local to the global
- is willing to act to make the world a more equitable and sustainable place
- takes responsibility for their actions
- feels an ethical responsibility to others around the globe
Now let those creative juices flow as you make your way toward that iPod!