Jumpstart not only realizes that every child is born with the potential to succeed, they work to make sure that happens. Now’s the time to join Jumpstart at Pace and help one of the nation’s leading nonprofits in the field of early childhood education while paying for college!
Jumpstart at Pace is currently recruiting for the 2013-2014 corps! Corps members have the unique opportunity to inspire young children to learn, provide individualized attention to help children succeed in school and in life, serve in a local community, work on a team, build professional skills, and earn money. Jumpstart relies 100% on college students, community members, and others to volunteer their time and expertise to serve children and instill a life-long love of learning and literacy. So if you’re looking to be a part of something greater, Jumpstart at Pace is it!
- Work with preschool children on reading, writing, and social skills
- Earn Federal Work-Study or course credit*
- Receive professional training in early education
- Serve 10-12 hours per week with a team of your peers
- Receive a Segal AmeriCorps Education Award following your service*
- Join a diverse service network, including over 20,000 alumni
*Subject to eligibility and varies by location