The Future of Health Care
Did you know…
- An estimated $1.1 trillion is spent annually in the U.S. on unnecessary medical tests, treatments, and doctors’ visits
- 25.8 million people in the U.S.—8.3% of the population—have diabetes
- In 2010, high blood pressure was projected to cost the U.S. $93.5 billion in health care services, medications, and missed days of work
Join Pace University and the Westchester County Association in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Pace PLV Campus for an exciting panel discussion to explore the latest innovations in telehealth on Thursday, October 17.
Panelists and moderators include:
- Dr. Simeon Schwartz, CEO of WESTMED
- Chris Gaur, Co-founder, Vital Care Services
- Professor Jean Coppola, PhD, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems
- Professor David Sachs, EdD, Seidenberg School of Computer Science and Information Systems
- Neil Abitabilo, Past President Northern Metropolitan Hospital Association and Adjunct Professor, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences
This event is free and open to the public. RSVP is required, space is limited.
Date: Thursday, October 17, 2013
Time: 8:00 a.m. Continental Breakfast and Networking, 8:30 a.m. Panel Discussion
Location: Pace University, Goldstein Fitness Center, VIP Room
861 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY 10570
RSVP: E-mail email@example.com on or before October 10.